- BNR UDYOG LTD was incorporated on 29th November 1994, to carry on the business of Stockbroking, Under writing, Merchant Banking and other Financial Activities.
- The Medical Transcription division of BNR UDYOG LTD was started in August 1999, and is based in Hyderabad, India. We provide high quality medical transcribing services to major health care facilities from a state-of-the-art center.
- As on date we are Medical Transcription service providers with an outstanding reputation coupled with 10 years of transcription experience. We are a 100% EOU, registered with "STPI" Hyderabad.
- Our steadfast clientele includes renowned American hospitals/ polyclinics /MT Companies/ Group of Doctors / Individual Doctors / Respectable persons from medical fraternity.
- We continuously explore the power of technology to provide solutions that are cost-effective and customer (user)-friendly.
- We maintain strict adherence to AAMT rules and client Specifications with complete confidentiality of their records.
- We have expertise in H&P, SOAP notes, Chart notes, Operative notes, Discharge summaries, Letters etc. of various specialties like Internal medicine, Neurology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Allergology, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Head & Neck Surgery, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Urology, Orthopedics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Neonatology, Pediatric Surgery, Radiology, Pathology, Dentistry, Physical Rehabilitation, Podiatry etc.
- The goal of BNR is to become India's leading Medical Transcription Company providing quality and world-class transcription services, round the clock, around the year.
- At BNR we want our employees to succeed, and strive to create a culture in which they can learn and grow.
- 1500 Sq. Feet of separate office purely for training of MT
- BNR has an in-house Training & development facility. We use state-of-the-art training methodology to keep up with the changing technology.
- The Four-month training course is focused in the training of Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology and English as it pertains to the medical profession.